We are sorry to inform, that on account of some administrative issues and unavoidable circumstances, we are constrained to postpone the Conference till last quarter of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
We would update you as soon as the new dates are decided for the academic event. We regret for the inconvenience caused and hope that you will continue supporting us in future for developing education and awareness on Islamic economics, business, banking and finance.
5th International Conference on Islamic Business
The Riphah Centre of Islamic Business (RCIB) of the Riphah International University, Islamabad is pleased to announce the 5th International Conferences on Islamic Business (ICIB) scheduled last quarter of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019. In the wake of:
· Persistent crises in the global economy and finance;
· Widening gap between the rich and the poor,
· Failure of economics and finance theories as currently applied,
· Functioning of the Islamic finance institutions, and
· World Bank’s reinforced emphasis on Corporate Governance;
The Conference theme has been selected as:
Governance, Ethics and Faith:
Towards a New Paradigm of Economics, Management and Finance
Main Areas for Academic Papers and Case Studies:
11) Role of multilateral structural institutions in standardization of Islamic banking and finance products;